Home

Stuck on Doom_Com [Spoiler]

Guest XWAU_Forceflow

Guest XWAU_Forceflow

Hey folks, can anybody help me? I just don't know what to do right now. I am in the Doom_Com Level (on the Doomgiver where you have to find the communications array and contact Rogue Squad)

Now, I am after the part with the Interogation Droids (Quite nasty, am I correct in assuming they inject some kind of poision?) And I figured out how to open up the two dors using remote controlled R5s, but what now? I went down with the elevator and fought those two robot like things. I can see through a window into a room with two R5s happilly strolling around, but I can't get into the room. Behind me there is some sort of corridor, but that one is behind a yellow marked door that I can open.

I searched the whole place but couldn't find any way into either the corridor or the room with the two R5s.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Forceflow

you have to get into the area with the two r5 droids to open the yellow doors.

cant remember it very well (memory like a goldfish) but check that area for grates or force controlable parts. i didnt get stuck there so its probably staring you in the face.

Guest XWAU_Forceflow

As a matter of fact it did. I found it right after I posted this. (Yeah, I do feel stupid now) I just didn't see a small opening in the floor behing some pipes. Thanks anyways

Archived