Home

saving multiplayer configurations

Hot_Pocket

i started up Jedi Knight 2 MP and changed the controls and player options to my liking. But when i restart or shut down my computer and play JK2 MP none of my controls and player options are saved, (i'm not talking about the force template,know how to save that).

Is it supposed to be saved or do u have to configure it everytime?

thnx for the help but I don't think u understood what i meant. I was unclear. I am hosting the game on a LAN server, and when I start JK 2 MP, it doesn't remember my server configs. I am not running a dedicated server, and it also does not save my controls. The thing u told me to do does save only my player configurations in the game. Again, maybe i misunderstood and help would be greatly appreciated.

I think what DarthBob was reffering to was the force powers configs. I know what you are reffering too, the server.cfg. You might have to just make one. If you go the Dedicated server Posting room, they have some examples of some server.cfg's and you could copy and paste them to what ever you want. Then you make a shortcut to the mp part of JK2 and under properties of the shortcut after Path:jk2mp.exe make it look like this. "jk2mp.exe +exec server.cfg"

Archived