Home

Extreme Dismemberment

Valdarious

I just figured out a way to have ALOT of dismemberment in the game. This can be done without any new pk3 files but you have to have cheats enabled. While in game bring down console and type g_saberRealisticCombat 1. Be warned though, this will effect the passive damage of the saber in doing this, in other words, you can practicaly walk up to someone without using attack and it will tear them apart. Really makes for some... exploding game play, lol.

Guest Xilef

How can I activate the cheats

when i try it it tells me its cheat protected, i also tried the god mode cheat to see it tells me cheats arent allowed on this server

i also tried doind the devmap [mapname] before trying other cheats, it dosent work.

so how do i activate the damned cheats?

I want to cut ppl in peices....

It has been talked about in a number of threads and even the Sticky at the top of the boards has a page for Raven that tells you how. In single player you can use "helpusobi 1", it doesnt work in multiplayer though, you have to use the devmap. I am not sure if this works in muliplayer plus cheats in multiplayer lead to problems anyway.

Thats a little "too" extreme, if you ask me. On the other hand, i suppose things like that are common occurances when slashing flesh with lightsabers...

Ah well, makes the game a bit funnier, but I wish every limb didn't seem like it only held on by a thread. Its fun to cut reborn in half though :)

Archived