Home

shouldn't kyles saber be yellow?

blastmaster

In jedi knight Kyle had a green saber to start with and if you played through and chose the light, side boc destroyed his saber and sariss tried to kill him while he was defenseless; yun then sacrificed himself so kyle would get a fight. and in that fight kyle had to pick up yun's saber (wich was yellow) and use it for the rest of the game. And even had he chose the dark side it would be green, but seeing as he had a yellow-orange saber in MotS i expected to see a yellow saber in his hands in Jk2? where'd the blue saber come from?

I saw on the Star Wars official site that the light saber could be any color. The color depends on the color of the gem inside the light saber ( don't ask me what the gem is for, I just read it). If the gem is red the saber will be red... I supposed Kyle doesn't like the yellow color at all....

Khaydarin

Inbetween the time of MoTS and when Kyle left the way of the force, and retreated to his old life style, he built his own light saber. As he was studying to become a jedi, that is one of the required tasks, build your own light saber. Well he must have chosen blue. But then he left the way of the force, and went back to his old way of life, the less complicated way. In doing so he intrusted his newly built light saber to Luke Skywalker, who then takes care of it for him during Kyle's hiatus. (I think that's what took place, but I'm no expert either, :D )

Archived