Home

stuck in the level with Rule Baruk (?!?)

Caleb

hey,

im pretty stuck on the level where you have to meet that gangster Rulee Baruk.(or something)

I survived the Bar, but i didnt meet him, so i went outside.

i have went forward and forward.. but then i just got stuck with nothing to do on some platform.

my objective say:

() meet with gangster, rule baruk

(*) survive the bar alive

() find the gangster's hideout

i have no idea what to do!

Highlight the spoiler box.

Once you've cleared the bar and forced the barman to tell you where Reelo is, head outside on the upper level and go left. The walkway continues round the corner and another spans two buildings. Cross it and find some way to get to that glass-roofed building in the middle.

hey, first of all sorry for all of those spelling mistakes.. i was really wasted that night.

the thing is.. that i have already gone farther than your spoiler says..

i went into that building and killed everybody.. then went a floor up.. then jumped to a different building etc...

then i reached some roof, there i shot in a glass to get (jump) down, down there i killed the 2 "guards" or whatever they are, and then a few guards were on some kind of small ship shhoting at me (2 green dudes and 1 with the arrow thingie. im not good at freak'z names :)).

i killed them.. and then i went into 1 door that was open (there were 3 doors total in there, its a room with a big cube inside, its the cube i fell on), and there was a lift.

i went up and thats the platform im on, and i dont know what to do next.

please help my guys!:jawa

K you know you said there was a ship with people shooting at you....

Go back down to the level at which this ship is at. Walk along the ledge and position yourself so your inbetween the last and last but one pillar.

You should be able to force jump onto the barge from here. The barge will take you up then.

Hope it helps....

Archived