Home

few questions..READ THIS!!!!!!

TrUeFoRcE

ok i just got a few questions aboutt he game..should be easy to answer so plz answer whatever ones u can...thanks..

1.how do u make force speed in single player like it was in jedi 1? i believe raven said u can make it the slowmo version and the regular so i was wondering how to get it to the regular fast type by selecting something...does anyone know what option it is or how to make it the regular speed?

2. with force lightning even on the third rank on my computer it doesnt shoot out as much lightning as it should, on my friends comp it shoots out the full thing, alot of lightning but on mine it seems like its level 2 or 1 lightning and on his u can tell its obviously level 3 is ther a way to fix that? or could it be because his computer is better than mine is?

thats about all the questions i got right now so if someone would be some kind to answer whatever they can ide apreciate it greatly :)

nah the video cards are the same, except 1 is pci and 1 is agp...im pretty sure that its just becuse his processor can handle alot more no biggie still takes out the same amount if life......but now i got another question....

first ide like the speed question to be answered :) and

second with all this double light saber stuff cant someone make it a patch?

Archived