Home

secret ladder level

patchx

I have tried tons of different things for this. I have found the pit level with Tavion but I havent found any ladder. I have loaded almost every SP map and used noclip to move around and see if there is any hidden rooms or sections of some maps but to no avail. I even tried loading MP maps in single player but I think that isnt going to work anyway, since the ai needs a .nav file to work with in SP, the MP maps dont have .nav files. If you do start a MP in SP JK2 will make a folder called maps and put a generic .nav file in there but I dont see it working that way. I think we might have to look at the posibility of having it to do with a command like the Dual Saber in multiplayer. That is done with any MP map in dev mode and useing the /thedestroyer command. Who knows, this might be a MP thing but from what I understand Chakan did the SP and Toyi(sorry forgot his name) did MP he "let us know" about the dual saber and Chakan was the one that hinted that there "might" be a ladder setup, so I think it is a SP thing, but I could just be talking out of my arse.

well, in the other thread, chang all but admitted that it exists...i think we're at his mercy to find it however. judging by how bizarre the dual saber code was, we'll have to wait until someone with a lot of free time on their hands really dives into the paks and what not. i for one hope its found soon, mp saber dueling is pretty sad once you've fought tavion. later.

ender.

Archived