Home

NS Streets

NJ0 Ramen Fett

<font color=blue>I'm stuck on NS Streets. I'm at the part where you go up the elevator, and kill the Gran with the thermal detenators who blows up the bridge/pathway with him. I jumped across and found nowhere to go, I went all ways including the other side with the rodian that ends up in a dead end. Can someone please tell me what to do and where to go? Thanks.

<center>:confused: <center>

I am stuck here too. I read a Walk-thru that said this

When you're ready to proceed, head back to the room with the skylights and jump out the rightmost window onto a small ledge. Jump into the floating vehicle and jump from there up to the nearby door.

But I can't jump to the ship as it is too far.

What am I missing??

Thanks.

Rob

The ship moves around, wait for it to come closer...

I'm stuck right after that. I just crossed the glass bridge and there is the pool of water with the sparking wires...

*IF YOU WANT TO SOLVE ALL OF THIS PUZZEL ON YOUR OWN DON'T READ ANY FURTHER*

Well I blew up the barrell with the thermal detonators and sliced the wire with my light saber, which stopped the sparks. Nothing happened. I looked outside a bit and saw a guy with the wookie crossbow (I don't know what they are called) above where i just was, so i kill him and then see the R2 Unit to the left by the switch. Well I think 'hmm maybe I shoot that R2 and at the switch and a bridge will come across so i can jump up?' nope. Dead R2, nothing happens.

I have no idea what to do. There is so many puzzels in this game that require you to search around for the obscure little hole you can crawl through or that small ledge that you can barely see...

In reply to Soruss:

Hint: Use the force!

Force pull on the 'rectangle' below the door, it pulls out to be a path which you can jump on. From here you can reach the next floor where the R5 unit is/was.

Or bounce off the droid's head up to the ledge. Shoot the gate and enter the area to find some bacta and ammo on the right side. On the left side you get the "Secret Area" message. Then on the right side, just fall out the tube into the trash.

Rob

Originally posted by robstrash

Or bounce off the droid's head up to the ledge. Shoot the gate and enter the area to find some bacta and ammo on the right side. On the left side you get the "Secret Area" message. Then on the right side, just fall out the tube into the trash.

Rob

Ok since this actually leads to the secret area where I had to try to jump from the garbage scow into a half open tube thing, and failed 200 times, I figured this would be the way to get there. However, try as I might, bouncing off the R5's head does NOT get me high enough to get on that ledge. How did you do that, robstrash??

Creston

does anyone think it was dissappointing to come straight to the streets of nadaar when we really should have perhaps stayed at the Jedi Acadamey a little longer and dueled some bots to get used to saber play, almost like a tutorial? (yes, i know i could practise saber on multiplay, but it makes sense to the story and fans to soak up the atmosphere and train to showcase a few spins and swings..)

The street level is awful because of those damn snipers.. it's VERY frustrating. So many, and accurate shots, with a masssive health drain = banging keyboard and getting very angry from my continual reloads.

I think the streets level was a dissappointing follow up to the Force tutorial level before it. Now that, felt like star wars. :) Loved meeting Luke. Loved searching for the saber. If only we'd have stayed a while and were told how to use it better with one of the jedi trainers, perhaps?

(the cantina brawl could have been saved for later).

Archived