Home

I saw this in the patch thread.

Guest PissedJedi

Guest PissedJedi

Someone said that if RAven keeps it up they could be the next Valve. And I nearly puked when I read that.

RAven is far better Then valve.

Raven has a large library of great games.

All Valve has is.. Half-life and Counterstrike that they had nothing to do with. Please never insult Raven like that.

They have been developing games far longer then Valve has. And They have continually released many quality titles. It just irks me to read something that is so misinformed. grr.

Guest Syclonix

heh sorry about that Raven. What I ment was in terms of the mod community. Valve helped alot by releasing Worldcraft, the Half-Life SDK among other various things here and there. Don't get me wrong sometimes I hate valve, especially for ****ing around with Counter-Strike when it was perfect in Beta 5, just to get sum publicity (that was a ****ty move, cuz now CS isn't all that fun.. dammit I was p90 god). Anyways, I appriciate Raven's talent for making games and taking into account that Raven didn't have as much time as Valve did to work on their game I'd have to say JKO really impresses me.

Don't forget that Raven did release the patch that basically killed the original SOF by introducing the the all mighty unstopable super shotgun, hence the new name given to the game Shotgun of Fortune.. Other than that they have done a fine job in my opinion..

:jango:

Archived