Home

Matrix Tc For Jo Is Here

matrixhacker

It doesn't matter if it's original or not. It only matters that it's fun.

And lets face it the engine is kinda suited to the matrix. Big Jumps and Guns and running along walls. Besides there will be plenty of other mods to keep you occupied felony. If ya don't like the sound of it. Don't play it!

Long live democracy. I love you all!

Originally posted by UniKorn

Felony, some positive input on these forums would be welcome.

I wont post positive input on these forums if its not needed. A matrix mod has been done about 12039+19409+403470257250726+02375057350725+2497840275-1+329+4823052357 times, for dozens of games.

Want an origional MOD idea that has YET to be perfected?

Star Wars. =P

I want to see Luke Vs. Vader with the Emperor Palaplapalapalplatine in the background taunting you, same with vader... making you lose control slowly.. when he finally hits that nerve, you go into Dark Rage (like multiplayer)

PS: if you want realism make it that NONE of vader's body parts can be cut off except his right hand which would be a VERY VERY low chance (don't want to end that match too quick...)

Then you have to fight against the Emperor (who probably uses lightning ALMOST as much as Desann...) I dunno have a nice scripted event after that...

ok i think a 1 : 1 matrix TC would be lame

but if anyone wants to do a matrix like mod

(killing based on style) slowmo effects.. akimbo guns

trenchcoats shades... ancient japanese sword fihting styles

deflecting bullets with a katana

stuff like that

then I, BacMeth, 3d modeler, will join your team

if you wanna see some of my work then visit http://dodgethis.maxpayneheadquarters.com/

in the models section you can see my morpheus model

Originally posted by Darth Sane

Want an origional MOD idea that has YET to be perfected?

Star Wars. =P

I want to see Luke Vs. Vader with the Emperor Palaplapalapalplatine in the background taunting you, same with vader... making you lose control slowly.. when he finally hits that nerve, you go into Dark Rage (like multiplayer)

PS: if you want realism make it that NONE of vader's body parts can be cut off except his right hand which would be a VERY VERY low chance (don't want to end that match too quick...)

Then you have to fight against the Emperor (who probably uses lightning ALMOST as much as Desann...) I dunno have a nice scripted event after that...

and about this:

yeah the game is a star wars game

but i dont like star wars very much

the game still is great

but i think that there are more ppl that dont like star wars alot but the game ....

so an trenchcoat mod would be fun for many ppl

oh yeah and as you can see at my post count... i'm new to these forums...

and as you can see looking at my posts i'm not from the UK or the states....

so now with these f*cked up sentences all i wanna say is

"HI ALL"

heh now you all think i'm stupid...

but it doesnt really matter

:jawa

Matrix yes...but with a twist.. what would be cool..which is most likely possible with this engine (everything is )

is to have a katana blade..which deflects bullets...like the saber...but with different looks and sounds of course... if anyone have played metal gear solid 2 .. when playing Raiden at the end... he got a sword which deflects bullets..which looks like HEAVEN !!!!! best i have seen EVER in a game

Archived