Home

Problems in temple near Desann

Fau

Heya peeps!

I have read at a couple of places, and I'm having BIG problems now... You know the place where you drop down in a hole and there are 3 symbols in front, to your left and right... Well, I read that you first have to push the one in front of you and then, you go straight, then turn left... you should push another symbol.... which should open some sorts of tunnel... well i push the first switch... i go straight then turn to my left, but i don't see no switch... Am i a dummy, or am I missing something...?

Help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanx!!! :bdroid2:

Ok, you are doing everything right. You're just doing what I did and totally not seeing the other switch. Once you push the one in front of you and take the path to the left, on the wall on the left side is another button you can use force push on. The switch is kinda low too, maybe 1/4 of the way up the wall from the floor. It took me about ten minutes to find it, I just kept going past it not even seeing it. Hope I explained it well enough. Good luck.

That's a small area- it shouldn't take you long to find the button.

Yeah, when I first met Desaan, something told me that he was going to win (hint, guns vs. Sith with lightersaber- probably not going to win). So, I just laid there and let him toss me around like a pinball.

Maybe I'm strong with the Force of something, but I found this game to be really logical- all the puzzles aren't situated to be extremely hard to figure out. I sovled everything pretty much within a few minutes (except finding the way out of the Swamp area...). Hmm... maybe the Force is with me.

yeah they weren't that difficult, they were right there, however the person that i am, i go straight forwad and then return to any sideroads, which makes it harder to explore the level. somehow i only do this in FPSs and real-life, in strategies, and adventures, i notice almost everything.

Archived