Home

Lightsaber questions for MP

VSAF

I'm just wondering, how much damage does a a lightsaber do on the "light" mode?

Also, how much damage when you throw the lightsaber? Does the damage & speed change when you use the different modes (light, medium & heavy)?

p.s. Should I use keep Force pull or use Force heal/absorb instead when I'm on the light side?

When I'm a lightsider I keep absorb on levels where people can throw you off with push/grip... The rest of the time absorb just kind of depletes your force supply if your opponents g_brains=1 ;) , So by and large unless absorb can keep you from being killed immediately by falling go with healing.

But see what you're comfortable with... mind trick rocks. :D

fast style does "not enough" damage. I believe it's somewhere in the neighborhood of like 25-35 dmg? Where as a solid heavy swing will take someone with 100life/25 shield down to 25 life. It's only terribly useful when you KNOW someone is down to say 10 life

oh quick edit for your second question. No style does not change your throw damage/speed...only "Sabre Throw" does that. You can however PUSH your sabre while it's in mid flight to ramp up it's speed a little bit.

Archived