Home

Spawning enemies\friendlies in SP

ThingontheFloor

I've been dying to find out how to spawn baddies in the game and now I've finally found it. I found the list in the game files by doing a search of a known command I found online from gameguru ("item_bacta") and put the resulting files through a text program. Then I did a search in each file for any entries like "stormtrooper" or "luke" and found some of them.

I went into the console and typed:

"spawn NPC_Jedi" making sure to spell it exactly as it was spelt in the game files and it worked. (if you don't capitalize the correct letters it doesnt work, I found this out after an hour :rolleyes: )

Watching Tavion take out several Jedi in the trial ruins is very neat. Sorta reminded me of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

NPC_Droid_Protocol

NPC_Droid_R5D2

NPC_Droid_R2D2

NPC_Droid_Mouse

NPC_Droid_Gonk

NPC_Droid_Sentry

NPC_Droid_Remote

NPC_Droid_Seeker

NPC_Droid_ATST

NPC_Droid_Mark2

NPC_Droid_Mark1

NPC_Droid_Probe

NPC_Droid_Interrogator

NPC_Monster_Fish

NPC_Monster_Lizard

NPC_Monster_Flier2

NPC_Monster_Glider

NPC_Monster_Claw

NPC_MineMonster

NPC_Monster_Howler

NPC_Monster_Swamp

NPC_Monster_Murjj

NPC_ShadowTrooper

NPC_Reborn

NPC_BespinCop

NPC_ImpWorker

NPC_Imperial

NPC_SwampTrooper

NPC_Trandoshan

NPC_Weequay

NPC_Rodian

NPC_Gran

NPC_Ugnaught

NPC_Tie_Pilot

NPC_StormtrooperOfficer

NPC_Stormtrooper

NPC_Rebel

NPC_Prisoner

NPC_Jedi

NPC_MorganKatarn

NPC_Bartender

NPC_Desann

NPC_Galak

NPC_Reelo

NPC_Tavion

NPC_MonMothma

NPC_Luke

NPC_Jan

NPC_Lando

NPC_Kyle

These seem to be the only valid entries for the NPC section, but I know there are more enemies than that. For instance, the Reborn that is spawned by NPC_Reborn is a pretty wimpy fighter in an orange cloak (the skin from MP). Where are the other Reborns? I looked at npcs.cfg (inside assets0.pk3) and it was full of NPCs, and it listed the different classes of Reborns:

RebornAcrobat

Reborn

RebornForceUser

RebornFencer

RebornBoss

But when I put a NPC_ prefix on them they don't work. So I want to know if these guys are spawnable...

Archived