Home

In game music... Duel of the Fates?

Beckett

I've had the game since thursday and have been blown away by it ever since. Being a composer for film (and games) I really pay attention to the music and I love the arrangements that Bajakian (Lucasarts' in house composer) put together. I was just curious though, I have yet to hear duel of the fates from EP 1, is it used at all in the final duel of the game? I've already taken the liberty of making MP3's of the following tracks from the Expanded Episode 1 soundtrack release that i listen to with winamp during MP games.

- Fighting the Destroyer Droids

- The Duel Begins

- The Duel Continues

- Qui Gon, Obi Wan and Qui Gon continue battle

- Qui Gon and Darth Maul Meet

- Duel of the Fates (Concert Version)

I highly reccomend this during any MP games, its a decent track list. Overall this game is incredible! And I am really addicted to the multiplayer.

I'm a huge John Williams fan as well my friend, and Duel of the Fates rocks, but there is no ep I music in it, at first im like oh no, but it is better with out.

SPOILER to your answer.

When you fight Dessan at the end they got one of my favorite songs playing, Final Duel from ROTJ, when Luke screams Darth!!! When he is under the staircase and goes beserek on him. The end fight in JKII, is more emotional, Duel of the Fates was not as emotional as Final Duel.

Archived