Home

This rookie needs some help......,please

Dice of tah um

Yeah first 3 levels are very irritating and frustating. It wasn't even fun for me :o . Real fun begins after you get your light saber and force power.. damn it sure owns

oh by the way I forgot about mission one already :rolleyes:

sorry dude!!!

but my tip is to skip all 3 levels with your cheats. Just turn on your noclip cheat on and go beat all three levels in 10 min :D

After that you get your light saber so you could play normal :amidala:

First of all bring down your console (press shift + tidle). And then you type "HelpUsObi 1" (without ") and press enter. Now you enable your cheats so you could type in any cheat codes you want. Now you can type Noclip on console and press enter then you will go through the wall. God mode is good too. just for skipping levels. just type God on console.

Originally posted by DPRODIGY

trooper are you being sarcastic or just stupid? single player cheats don't work on multiplayer UNLESS server admin enable the cheats which will hardly happen in any public servers.

Neither, Im saying that some people dont get good exprience if they use cheats and you cant in MP so if they played MP after using cheats, theres a slight chance they would..well, suck. No offence to anyone that did use them and are really good though.

Archived