Home

The AI is good, but..

GB_StormTrooper

But, not good enough, I practice every day in saberdueling on the AI at the highest difficulty, and am pretty good at getting them, but when it comes to a human, its alot harder. Someone auctally called me a newbie the day it came out...idiots. Anyways, has anyone else noticed this? Is there an extra option to make them really hard? Thanks.

P.S. But fighting against human has really me a better dueler...almost ready to try out for a clan, if there is any.

Try practicing in the pit with Tavion over and over till you think you got some defense down with the swings then load up MP and bot on the hardest and try them out, although, they are quite evasive in MP. SP against something like Tavion is probably one of the best things even though SP and MP differ so much. The AI in SP is alot more aggressive and will get some of your timing down I think. Then I guess head to some online server and try out some of the things you learn.

yeah, you will find that the human race tends to be a little msarter than computer intelligence :)

well no there is no wai to make the bots more challenging, the only things you could do is limit yourself to not using any force or maybe saber only, or setting particular goals.

i also ahve found in the first 2 days of playing i am able to beat the .... out of the bots, the only way to get as good as the better humans is to play and learn from them.

oh yeah havnt been able to get online because im having cd-rom issues right now

I've been experimenting a bit with using the different force powers, but I've seemed to find that the bots have been a greater challenge than the people I've played against!

I think that each bot have its own play style, the desaan bot really kicked my butt with sabers both in sp and in mp!

Archived