Home

OMG - one SERIOUS easter egg!

Vodkamartini

Right a mate of mine has found the easter egg of easter eggs...

It basically allows you to play another FULL level at the end of the single player game (and this level is at least as big as the whole of Artus mine)!!

Raven, shall I disclose this wonderous discovery???????????

This is ****** fantastic!:D:cool::deathstar

ok go to console

the type the following:

usemap td1

exit the game and restart at jedi master difficulty.

finally, complete the game and the new level will appear at the end, along with a short cutscene, back on Yevin.

Enjoy

And no this isnt a f00l

I am staying at his house atm, and he found it while I was out last night. When I woke up a couple of hours ago (remember im in NY atm, so its still morning here), he showed me the level. It takes place on Yavin IV and he says there is a cutscene to go with it (although I havent seen that yet).

work it out Einstein! It can be programmed to bring an error up. Thats why u have to replay the whole game again. If this wasnt the case, everyone would have found it by now, simply by looking in the directory. *sigh*

Look just try it and then see for yourself that it works.

But remember to start at Jedi Master difficulty tho.

Listen chet. I can call you chet can't I? Good. If you want people to believe your wild claims then provide us with proof. Like I said provide some screen shots. Until then stop being an insulting tit calling us all 'n00bs' when you yourself are acting liek a pure 'n00b'.

Alright. I tested this. Here's what I did:

*started a Jedi master game*

*put in usemap td1 in the console with and without devmapall on*

*warped to

yavin_final

and killed

Desann

with god mode*

*Watched final cutscene. Watch game skip to credits. Watched credits. Back to main menu*

Conclusion? Bullcrap claim. Even if this was a prank, you dont have to be so anal about people dissecting it.

what he said was true, he just didn't right in some steps: you have to hit your head with a baseball bat before you start up JO, then while its loading you have to spin around with your nose on the end of the bat 532 times, and the do what he said, and voila!

:D

Archived