Home

Stuck, maybe a glitch

Yaemish

I am stuck on the map where there are all those ION cannons and you have to shoot them so that Jan can land. I took down all three of those AT-ST walking things but I am still getting the message that I have to destroy one before the **** can land. There are no more left walking around. Am I missing something?

It sound like you are doing what I did when I was there. You need to go back into the hanger with the AT-STs and go around the catwalk to a door that used to be locked. You will end up in a new part of the base and then a cut sceen plays out. I spent a while running around the first valley until I relized I needed to go back in and find another way to finish the level.

if she can't land 'cause there's a supposed at-st, and it's nowhere to be found, then it's indeed the ghost-at-st bug. there's a walkaround it somewhere on the levels, but the easiest way is to do the level again, and don't run away from the AT-ST.

if it turns out that the door they are telling you about is still locked, save the game and post here raven has heard about this possable bug but they can't recreat it.

So if that door isn't locked save and post i am sure raven would love to see your saved game so that they could try to figure out what caused the game to do that.

This bug has been addressed in "Announcements > Raven / LEC" section" and there is an explanation on how to overcome this problem with a console command.

Sticky: Strategy Guide #5: Artus - Why Jan Won't Land - AT-ST Problem

Archived