Home

Multiplayer Lightsaber- Happy or Not?

Silent Wolf

Im not ashamed, im a mulitplayer whore :D I havent touched the lightsaber in the single player yet because ive been dedicated to mastering the multiplayer aspects of it. Though there are a few control issues, i am VERY pleased with the multiplayer aspect of the lightsaber. It is an extremly versitile weapon that is easy to pick up and hard to master. I was wondering if you all shared this view, or do you think it was poorly instituted etc...

I love it =D

The first and only server i've played on so far is an 8-player sabers-only jedi master server... and it's frighteningly addictive. After getting whomped a few times, I picked up a decent level of skill, and can currently come out on top pretty consistently. Dueling ib da bob!

I have noticed the MP and SP do differ in alot of areas(I know its obvious and has been said alot). When in SP if you just stand in one spot and hit attack, he swings once in one certain way. If you are in MP and just stand in one spot, you will do one of a number of different swings, thats the one thing I wish there was a way to control.

yea, i like the multiplayer, it's pretty fun, but i only wish the singleplayer saber system worked in multi

man, you got to play the story through, it's freakin' amazing, the light saber duels are as good as multiplayer (almost).

I started on the single player pretty hard late last night, im making some good progress (damn jumping puzzles). Its a great single player story so far, im more impressed than i thought i would be. First game ive bought since Metal gear solid 2 that didnt make me feel like i wasted 50 bucks. :D

Multiplayer sabers are excellent. Great animation and design by Raven on the lightsabers. Many people are too quick to judge the saber combat, calling it "chaotic". If you really spend some time practicing with the sabers, you will realise it is a very deep system with transitional animations between every possible move. You can create your own combos at will, and execute combos you have already practiced. It's near perfection.

-ds

I Really like the MP sabers.. but SP saber fights are still SO much better... I wish they'd make the MP more like that..

If it's a lag issue.. why not only make the duels like that?

or just add an option to make the server like that? ( for low pings ) ? now *that* would rule. ;)

Archived