Home

* Raven and LEC * Job well done!!

dansolo

To Raven & LEC-

I know you all are probably bombarded with tech support / complaints / feature requests / nasty reviews / etc, so I wanted to send a little note your way, commending you on a job well done.

I've been a JK gamer since it came out in 1997 and have been anticipating a sequel to JK ever since. I must admit, after 3 years of no sequel news, one begins to worry. When I finally heard a sequel was being made with the Q3 engine, I was very excited, but I was even happier to see that Raven was the developer. I felt confident that this would be a worthy sequel to the JK name, and every screenshot / video I saw just reassured that feeling.

Raven - Thank you for keeping the feeling of Jedi Knight alive and creating such an excellent sequel. Each aspect has surpassed my expectations... sabers, force, weapons, graphics and sound.

LEC - Thank you for giving Raven the chance to work with you on this title.

This game is a masterpiece :D

-ds

my praise goes to Raven for the work.

and little to LA for the basis and story :p

i'm not a big fan of LA anymore :/

but Ravens work has caught my eye since Heretic 2

and honestly, if LA made this game themselves or had anyone but raven do it, i doubt i'd own a copy let alone risk putting up with Fed Ex/UPS (long story) when i pre-ordered it.

Great work Raven.

and of course thanks agian LA.

i may not like ya no more, but i still enjoy the titles at times(especially the oldies :p... i miss them oldies.. i want a 486 agian)

I don't bash lucasarts as much as most people do, but yes they have made some bad games here and there...

I don't really see it as a reflection on the company, because it is fairly large. One department could come out with a killer game while the other could produce total crap :)

They have definately earned some points with me for outsourcing the Jedi Outcast dev and producing such a polished game. It's hard to say what would have happened if it was developed in-house, but we don't need to worry about that now do we? :rolleyes:

Archived