Home

stuck on fueling the ship

Eddy

right now, i am supposing to fuel up the ship, but i really dont know how to do it, i already read through other pepole hints, i find the small oil tank which has 2 little boxes on top ( with the symbol ), then i try to use mind trick to change to symbol , but i cant. Do i miss any step, hope someone can help me out thanks!!!:D :D

Hey, in each end of the hanger there is a way down on. Face the Ship standing from the side, turn around 180 degrees and walk to the wall, on one side there is a normal "bar" obstacle which you'll brake with the saber, go down and follow it, once you get to the rome kill some people and switch on every switch you can. Do the same thing on the other side of the hanger, there you will need to move a box with push/pull first though.

Once the switches have been turned on in both rooms you'll have to go out from the hanger again and find a place (it's elevated, look for 2 big pipes going from a pretty big cylinder to some weird looking stuff) not very hard to find, just hard to explain. That's where you will change the code for the fuel, make sure you paint up what the codes look like, I forgot so had to guess.

Hope you find it, hard trying to remember exactly how it looks like.

• 5 weeks later...

ummm, u don't turn on the tanks in the hanger, u gotta run outside, then jump onto the fuel tanks out threre, but jump on the 1 with the pipes, once on-top of the fuel tank u will see that there are pannels there that actually can be used.

Archived