Home

Doombringer Docking Bays

Gibbergeist

I'm having alot of trouble figuring out what do in this part:

-Other than sucking out Stormtroopers, what good are opening the doors to space?

-If you take the lift down in the first docking bay, what are you supposed to do down there? I found the button to open the other two big doors (and killed the mechs in them), but can't get the elevators to come down at all.

Im certain the answer is right in front of my face and Im just missing something. Can someone help me?

Ok, i had a hard time with this one too but its pretty simple. Go to the room that had the switches to suck the storm troopers out, and hit every switch there, one of them will turn on the power to the elevators. Then when your in the room kill all the guards and take their keys. after this is done you can start hitting switches up there to open the hanger doors you want to open the one with the white imperial shuttle, after you do that go in to the hanger before the door closes, and jump on top of the starship, kill the imps, then jump onto the ledge above you if you look up you can see a grate, blow it open then jump inside:mob:

Archived