Home

Stuck-Need password to get into Reelo's hideout!!

Maxarian

I'm at the part where you are in that room and the little eyeball droid thing comes out of the little hole and says "What is the password?" Kyle says "Wookie Feet or Garbage" and the droid says "Wrong" and the trapdoor opens.

I can't figure out how the heck to get that door to open. I got so frustrated that I used the noclip cheat and went through but then I felt like Jedi Scum so I figured I would come here and ask you guys. :D PLEASE help.

Thanks

When facing the droid:

turn left and go thru the door. There should be a hall (blue tinted) that you follow, slightly downward inclined. On your left will be a shaft you can cut open with the saber and jump into. Inside is 2 windows with uncuttable bars, but if you look through one you see flammable barrels on the ground below. Shoot them. They knock a hole in the wall nearby that leads to the room with two Rodians guarding the doorway with disintegrators (they're in small foxhole0-type things. You should remember it, it's in the main garbage facility. Go through the hole, explore around and you'll eventually find Lando in a detainment chamber.

Archived