Home

Dodging shots?

jedi dropout

Another move that I've seen but am not sure on what to do with.

Sometimes instead of blocking a shot you dodge them (the disintigrator which can't be blocked for example) but even though it is by no means rare and has happened a few times I don't actually know how to be sure to do it. I stood in fornt of a rodian and got shot at and nothing happened then after I killed him I lept over another on only to be shot at from point blank range and instantly move to the side

It switches to force speed when it does it, doea anyone have any idea what level of speed this becomes possible at.

Its a feature they put in that is tied to your saber defense I believe, and it also ties to Force Seeing(which you dont have in SP so thats why its automatic). The manual says Force seeing at level you become impervious to sniper fire, I guess since they didnt add it to SP, they just make it automatic and random, looks cool as hell.

Yeah, according to the force power discriptions on the main screen in the MP JK2 game (at least I think that's where I read it, if not there, then in some other part of the official documentation that comes with the game) it says that level 3 sight allows you to dodge sniper fire in MP. Never seen Kyle do it in SP, only the Dark Force user if you try to harass them with the Disruptor.

Archived