Home

Whos been kicking your a$$?

nubby

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

noone in particular owns me. this one guy "am i dead yet?" is a really good saberist that was/is giving me fits. But i found a good counter to his strong style.

spinner style saberists are a bit difficult for me now.

other than that not many ive seen.

I'm on a dialup so everyone owns me pretty much.

BTW, does anyone else find people who just sit there and spin incredibly annoying?

Half the time when I see someone doing that I just bust out the force grip. If they're gonna sit there and be annoying I might as well too.

Although, it is funny when someone starts spinning, so I run off, a lil later I"ll come back and the guy is still in the same spot spinning.

Has anyone else seen the trick where a guy is spinning round and roun, but is doing what looks like a saber throw, except the saber is just barely out of his hand and is spinning along with him? I can't figure out how they do that one.

the trick is not to click wildly , hold down the fire button and use the directional keys to guide the sabre , using the forward and strafe keys you can do a spin , hold them down and you will chain spin , once you initiate the spins you can still move by moving the mouse and using the other strafe key , even in medium style chain spinning can be quite useful

check out this demo , its fairly long (almost 20 min) but its got a wide variety of sabre technique in it culminating in 4 consecutive duels at the end

http://www.members.optushome.com.au/ewa55/MeOnFFABespin.zip

mattock thats not a technique really , its kind of buggy , if the sabre is almost back to you and you do a sideways force jump (so you roll midair) it will start spinning around you until you either stop or press fire to fully call it back , you can hit people like this but cant deflect and in general it leaves you wide wide open

Archived