Home

A Few Things I've Seen In SP That I'm Having Trouble Doing In MP

Shifty

There are two things I've noticed that have been done onto me by the computer in single player that I can't seem to do in multi player.

First one is knocking down your opponents saber when he throws it at you. When fighting Desann at the end of SP, he kept on knocking down my saber 75% of the time I threw it at him. Then I would have to run after it while he hacks away at me, or pull it towards me.

Now I've tried doing this in MP with a friend. I had him throw it at me and I would force push it, force pull it, and hit it with my saber. But nothing. None of them worked.

Has anyone actually pulled this off? Or is it just a feature the computer can do in SP?

Second one is parrying. I read about this in the Lightsaber section at http://www.jediknightii.net. It said if the attack is weak and the block is strong, the blocker will sometimes knock the opponents saber away, causing him to lose balance a bit.

Once again, I've had this done on me in SP, but I can't figure out how to do it in MP. The website said it's just a random thing, but I've never once seen myself doing it, hehe.

If anybody's done any of these two, could you please tell me some tips on how to do it? Thanks.

Now... back to more saber dueling ;)

As far as the knocking the saber down thing on MP, the reason they did it most likely is the fact that they dont wany anyone losing their saber from lag issues. You will notice that even if you throw your saber in MP and go around a corner it will even follow you through a wall to come back to you. In SP, its as easy as just standing there and holding fire till it comes back, or reload a save.

Archived