Home

Aaaahhh Help!

[TKK]Sgt._Manag

:( Damn, I am stuck. I am relatively early in the game and am stuck on the streets level. It is where you are outside and are supposed to force push, pull or something or other to a button that looks like a stoplight. There are what looks like supply ships passing buy and you are up high on a walkway. You had to jump over a broken one to get to where I am and there is a secret area near me. I have tried what seems like everything and still cant go anywhere. Can someone help me? Please

I assume you're not sitting on the garbage truck yet, so you won't need to worry about those traffic lights yet. Have you reached the electrified water? The direction you want to head is towards the opposite end of the map from the bar you started in. Have you reached the building with the four skylines that you smash and drop into? From there look out of one of right windows and jump across to the next building, heading towards the truck that is swaying back and forth.

Ok, so you've dealt with the electric water and have jumped on top of that section, right? The droid there is fixing (or has fixed) a button. First things, first, jump on the droid.... it makes a cool noise that you just have to hear. :) Then switch the switch it was fixing and look around. It does something very close by and if you are looking in the right direction you'll see it happening.

i am there at the water and killed the electricity, used my pull force to the bridge, jumped up on the roof were the droid is killed the badguy and switched on the switch, heard a noice but missed what it was doing.Anyway i jumped on to one of the arms sticking out from the building but here i am stuck, i have tried to jump on passing ships but i just die all the time PLEASE HELP ME , THANX IN ADVANCE

Thanks for all your help but, alas I am stuck again. I am with Lando and I cant get the darn doors open. I got the fuel goin but I dont know where to go to get the ceiling doors or whatever so that we can leave. I am sure Lando is wondering what the hell I am doing. LOL. Can anyone help?

[TKK]Sgt._Manager

PS I am gonna try that GAMEFAQS.COM thing too. Thanks

I will not be having any more questions for this forum concerning single player gameplay after looking at gamefaqs.com. I has a walkthrough. (btw, I didnt know it actually has every movement nessesary to beat any level wow)

I know the game just came out but are there any updates coming soon. Usually when a game comes out there is a patch soon after. All those realizing oops I forgot...Anyway if you are surfing check out this OP4 Clan.

[TKK]Sgt._Manager

www.tkkclan.org

Archived