Home

Mandalorian Wars anyone ??

22_InFeRnO_22

Someone desperatly has to remake that mod when the SDK is released (they better not pull the same stunt 2015 did with medal of honor and not release it...).

I dont know if any of you remember it... It was a JKI mod that allow you to BE Boba Fett and all the other mandalores! You had a wrist dart launcher, wrist flamethrower, a jet-pack graplin hook, that big rocket on the jet-pack was launchable and you could fly with the jet-pack (the jet-pack could practically replace force jump since you had rechargeable fuel).

Boba Fett has always been my all-time favorite SW character, and someone really has to make Mandalorian Wars again for JKII... the graphics are just sooo much better... just imagine............................ :fett:

That mod remains one of my favorites for JK. It's very cool, it just doesn't LOOK the best. I think it'd be great for JKII. Reassign all those hotkeys for forve powers to all of Fett's gadgets, you got it made. ;)

ah, Mandalorian Wars (Manowar)... what a great mod. SOme of my favourite DM memories are of Manowar. My friends and I used to kill entire days zooming around those massive levels in jetpacks.... at the end of the day, we'd all have negative scores, since we killed each other like 5 times, but ran into walls/ceilings/overhangs like 30 times each. Ah, that was a blast.

Guest Syclonix

ya i remember that. I even tried to make a better mod (different but with boba fett and stuff) does Mandalorian Tribes ring any bells out there? It never got released but it was gonna be way cooler than manowars

Archived