Home

Lady Luck Fueling?

ddwwgg

What are you suppose to do while Lando is working the controls. I jumped up and tried to turn on switches for the fuel tanks(I think) but they do not "switch". I've been inside the room with the bottomless drop and the dark room you have to use your night vision goggles but there are beams that wil not let you pass and no door. There is a guard on the other side waking(in the dark?). Please help.

Okay, on the starboard side of the Lady Luck there are a couple of fuel pipes connected to the ship. They are rooted in place by a couple of round looking thingies. On both of these things are a little plate with a symbol on them. Make sure you remember these because they are the code needed to get the fuel running.

Just outside of the hanger, somewhere nearby, there should be a couple of cylindrical shaped buildings with pipes connected each of them. On top of the one that "connects" with the hanger are the switches that should allow you to put the proper code in and get fuel running (they're color coded).

call me stupid or something, but I know where the two big tank looking things with the pipes are but everytime I try to change them to match what is on the fuel lines, it does nothing, HOW DO YOU SWITCH THEM?!!?!?!?!? please tell me please

Bitten by this continuity bug as well.

I've opened the hanger door with the button in the glass walled building off to the side and when I return to Lando we get totally overwhelmed by thugs. All the while Lando told me that the fuel was stuffed and it would take a few minutes to finish.

I'll restart the level tonite :(

Archived