Home

saber dueling in general

mInk3nine

first post: w00t.

i have a question a few of you might be able to answer. I'm sure all of you have downloaded and have viewed the 2nd JK2 trailer. Well, if everybody loves this game as much as i do then you must have gotten excited about that badass backwards stab kyle uses on the reborn. I was just dueling a couple friends and out of sheer fluke i pulled it off...After that i tried and tried and tried again but could seem to perform this move again. How the hell do you do it?! :confused:

For those of you scratching your heads and wondering wtf i'm talking about, picture your opponent behind you. You take your saber and stab backwards, theres really not much more to explain, but if done correctly its supposed to strike your opponent...when i fluked it it was nowhere near him. Or just watch the 2nd trailer again closely and you'll see.

what i do know is i was in the fast/blue saber style, twirling around. i think while i was twirling/slashing to the left, i moved my mouse to the right, and that kinda stopped the twirl, and then thats when i performed it. But what i'm confused about is, how can the player in the trailer go from standing still to executing it, then me, twirling around like the crazy newb i am, and executing it. I'm pretty pissed that its taking me so long to figure out, seeing that it looks pretty simple to pull off. Any help is appreciated and please, no comments from the peanut gallery...:rolleyes:

-mInk

aka: MinkuS

Oldi1knoby: No, there's an actual backwards stab. Have someone (or a spawned npc) stand behind you (there has to be someone behind you for it to activate), and then press back+attck while in light stance. You'll see it, it's very powerful.

I watched one person on a server kill people by using Pull, stepping sideways, and the performing that move. Vicious, powerful, and hard to do...

Archived