Home

Admiral Fyyar (Doomgiver)

daedelus1982

Im stuck at the end of the doomgiver level trying to defeat Fyyar and his damn sheild.

Ive chucked everything explosive i have at him and he wont die. Every grenade, every rocket, those explosive ball things and the blue thing that he fires at you.

Ive managed to get his sheild down three times and chucked things at him while its down and sliced him up a bit with my saber on strong style.

What am I doing wrong? How many times did u get his sheild down before he died?

Help. Thanks.

I had some troubles with him aswell, but I managed to kill him by using my saber only. You can strike down his force field with it and then you can slice him with it aswell.... just 2 or 3 slices a time... then hide somewhere and heal... keep on doing this (it does take quite some time, so save alot) and you'll manage to kill him... Good Luck!

Speed helps. It accellerates your rate of fire, so you can put the shield down faster.

The armor itself is highly resistant to explosive damage, so switch to something else (I've always used the saber) once the shield is down.

Also note that you can blow his little red antenna off to kill the shield permanently, but if you do that he'll start in with a new attack (sweeping the room with arcing electricity). Not really a big deal with all the obstructions you can hide behind, but painful if it does catch you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived