Home

missing level

Jedi Nizar

number 1 seems to be the Death star multiplayer map, number 7 i think i saw it somewhere in the game but cant remember,c ould be E3, number 9 is the Raven labs multiplayer map, the rest i ccant make out, but i think i heard the E-3 demo having a part where you can see stormies walking, through binocs

Look at the interface.

The shots are probably taken from an old build and the maps shown have either been edited or omitted for the final release.

Hey, can anyone still remember that you were actually supposed to be Obi-Wan in this game? ;)

~QuadHelix~

you were never meant to be obi wan its all about kyle katarn , obi wan dont make sense in the dark forces : jedi knight series . Methinks you are confusing this title with Star Wars : Obi Wan or perhaps Star Wars : Knights of the Old Republic?

Originally posted by TUS_Tomcat

number 1 seems to be the Death star multiplayer map, number 7 i think i saw it somewhere in the game but cant remember,c ould be E3, number 9 is the Raven labs multiplayer map, the rest i ccant make out, but i think i heard the E-3 demo having a part where you can see stormies walking, through binocs

numer 1 can't be the deth star look at the ice Mountain in the background and look at numer 3 it's the same level.

and 9 is not the Raven's lab I haven't see an ennemy like the one in the picture in the this level

and I haven't see in any lvel a mirro surface like the one in numer 4

was all this cut it out.

I'm sure i have road a description that said that in jo will be an Ice planet level.

Originally posted by Darksider

you were never meant to be obi wan its all about kyle katarn , obi wan dont make sense in the dark forces : jedi knight series . Methinks you are confusing this title with Star Wars : Obi Wan or perhaps Star Wars : Knights of the Old Republic?

Actually, I'm pretty sure I'm right about this one. I have an old PC Gamer lying around somewhere that has an article about this. It said something like LucasArts not being happy with game so it was scrapped and the licence passed on to Raven, who decided to make a sequel to JK instead. Something like that, anyway.

Archived