Home

Multiplayer Questions

Ah Boon

Hello, I just started playing a few rounds(maybe not a few but I just started) of JKII multiplayer. Below are my Q's:-

1. How do u kick a person over his back? People done that to me millions of times and how do u do it?

2. How do u get away from Force Grip? I pounded my Force Push key millions of times and it didnt work :(

3. When u play CTF, there is a list of names displayed on top of the screen. What does it mean?

So, does any of you guys have the answers? Thanks!

1. I think you're talking about doing a backflip off a person's chest (PlayerA gave PlayerB a swift kick to the head).

You can do this to a wall too, run up to the person/wall and while still pressing forward press jump. This along with most (all?) other acrobatics can only be done with lightsaber equiped... i think.

2. When you're being gripped you have to target the other person, or atleast have your crosshairs near the person, and push/pull. You may not have enough points in push/pull. Against a lvl 3 grip, a lvl 3 push/pull only works probably (I haven't tried). As kerosene said, you could also use absorb.

3. I've never turned that on, but it's in alot of other Quake3/Q3 Team Arena games. If it's always there then that's the team overlay, it has player names, positions, and health I imagine. The only other list of players I know if is the scoreboard when hitting tab. You can turn off the team overlay somewhere in the setup/menu.

Hope that helped,

DxParry

Archived