Home

More Taunts, Animations, and Models

TseTse

THis is actually for the fans out there...

STOP ASKING FOR MORE TAUNTS, ANIMATIONS AND MODELS.

Do you realize how much work that is? Do you realize how many models and animations they have already given us?

This is up to the community to develop more stuff.

The DEV have truly amazed me in terms of the modeling wonders in JK2, and it's annoying to hear a bunch of whiney kids demanding more.

The one thing I personally would like to see is a comprehensive voice-command system sorta like that used in ut/t2/rtcw/etc.

But when making a game, you make compromises and focus your energies. I like where the DEV focused their energies on this game.

Yet I'd love to see some of the fans build a nice, useful voice package. We don't need bart simpson and spammage crap, we need useful, generic voice binds for CTF and Team FFA.

In the meantime, I just beg that everybody here stop whoring all the productive threads (i.e. the "patch" thread) with endless plugs for their dream yoda models, new animations and taunts.

i can see for taunts, or maybe a few ctf commands. but realistically this game is to small for alot of chat commands, like in Tribes 2(vchat), and wrong game style, this is basically an individual game, not team based multi. but i see whatyour getting at, it is much easier to place in the game some voice wavs, with an intragrated message system, via on screen gui.

Some of the characters have multiple taunts but you can only use one in multiplayer

for example desann ccan say: Your efforts are in vian, or Save your strenght fool but in multi you can only say save your strenght fool...

or am i missing something?

TseTse

Who the hell are you to tell us what we should or should not ask for, Kiss my ass.

An expansion patch with some more skins and taunts would not be that hard to put together. Its not like they have to create a bunch of new models and animate everyone. Not to mention these guys get paid to do this kinda stuff. Agood artist can finish a skin in a couple days (holy $hit I bet they have a freaking team for this kinda thing) as for taunts they can be recorded in a day.

I think JK2 is one of the best games I have played in awhile but I think there multiplayer skins are lacking as well as there should have been an ingame gui for voice commands.

But I do see this game growing on user support so to all those

modelers and skins out there keep it coming.

point of a Patch thread is to put your own ideas in aswell ask for bug fixes etc....

so whining at people for replying in a thread is a waste of forum bandwidth...people want thier favourite film charectors as models im sure there are to many to mention here that i would like to see,still pretty happy with the game models just not fully satisfied in that respect and as i payed for it i tend to think im entitled to say it as do many others.

i mean look at the double edged saber...it needs a cheat to get it to work but when you do try it,it has no animations to go with it and half the time he gets locked up in one postion,the double edged saber should be in the game multiplayer wise without having to use a cheat,it was in Episode 1 which predates Star Wars,im thinking Raven wanted to but never got time to finish or found a problem or two so didnt include fully???...thats a question if the Raven guys pop in.

Holy...out

Archived