Home

Green Lightning - How do you get round the corner?

Craiglcmcdonald

OK. I'm ashamed to say that I lost the plot at this point after trying everything (well, obviously not absolutely everythin) and ended up cheating (gasp) my way past this. Bless me father for I have sinned.

Anyway it the bit with the on / off green lightning. Have got round the first few corners. Am standing just befor a left turn. Two green electricity arc are rciss crossing down to my left. After a right turn and a run down a corridor is the off switch for the whole lightning rig thang. The "2nd" green arc seems to switch on when you get close to it. Fried fried and fried. A thousand times fried.

What am I missing? (as I say I have passed it - it just kinda buggin me).

CMCD

:confused:

You have to come back to the last corridor & turn right (you have to use your force speed again) go down there & maybe past a few more green lights. I think there is another right turn & at the end you will see a round thing with four green lights poking off it (1 pointing each way) on the side closest to you is a control panel which when you press turns off All the green lights on the level.:jawa Thats it.

Archived