Home

Final Duel Need Help!

Mayco

Ok i have been trying to kill Dasarn (i think thats his name, he's the fat lizard guy) on the end level for hours now, and i only just realised there are two switches that form one fat laser beam, do i need to incorperate this some how? if so please help me. It's either that or i am shit with the lightsaber :S

The lightbeam or something is said to make you "more powerful", but I finished the game twice without ever even realising it was there, so you don't really NEED it.

The reason why Desann is owning you is because he is using the Strong Attack mode for his lightsaber. If you read the description, it says that Strong Attacks usually cannot be blocked.

So switch to Strong Attack yourself, turn on your Force Speed, run at him and just chop away. Since he cannot then block YOUR attacks, you'll chop him to bits quite easily, he's not all that hard.

If you wish to kill him WITHOUT Force Speed, I recommend lots of shoulder rolls (forward and crouch) while attacking, and trying to Force Push him while he's airborne.

But the Strong Attacks will usually work, I kill him on Jedi Master diff about 3 out of 4 battles. (I fight against him often, as he and Tavion are the only decent opponents :) ).

Good luck.

Creston

Archived