Home

Warstories/Duelmatches !!

nep3d

Lets all tell one or two Stories about the best fight/duel you\ve ever had !

ok..

There i was a bit away from the greatest duelist i\ve known !

We standet about 5-9 meters from each other.*first eye cast*

We walked slowly towards each other, when he was about 4 meters from me, we both really quick ignited our lightsabers !

and maked a BIG force jump up and much like in the matrix *we tried to make a such scene* we just went by each other in a big light ! this continued this way in about 17 min. then he had enough he force griped me in the air and draged me up at the ceiling, i countered it just in time to push him about 3 meters by some of the crowd watching, since this were a non force duel we smashed him with our force powers about 10 other people tried to be the first griping him ! I think i\ve did it in time quickly draging him out in the black, the crowd just said> kill kill kill !!

Well i didn have much of a choice, i just said like: Goodbye SUCKER, then i dropped him down in the dark. Never seen him since, he left the server. Never duelied like that since....

:p:D:p :p :D:p:):p He He.. He deserved it !!

Yaa. I love those kinda fights. I have bind a key that says "Tell me your sorry" I use to grip ppl and hold them over ledges and press the button. If there fast enough and say sorry i take em back but if trhere slow they fall while saying sorry :D

Archived