Home

"Best ..Death ..Scene ...EVER"

Mightyvvhitey

While on bespin i fought a few of those reborn, and i had myself a few kicking death playouts...

1) lept over the reborn and planted my saber full on into this skull.

:D

2) bounced off the reborns head, knocking him down and giving me the kill.

3)fighting 2 at the same time backstabbing one and upward slashing the other in the same instant.

what are yours?

LOL! I love the comic guy referance :)

The best I've had in SP was against a reborn. I was in a saber lock with him, and in the same moment that I broke free, my saber slashes though his body, and the game goes into slowmo :)

I just had a few. I was on bespin and it was the first two reborns. I turned full dismemberment on and slashed one dude acrossed the waist. He split in two, his legs stayed put and his torso went flying. It was really cool because it went into slo-mo when it happened. I managed to get a screenshot of it too.:D

The second reborn died several ways. One....he was trying to fight me and I switched off the saber, he did a jump over me right into a bottomless pit. I reloaded that one again and then killed him in 1st person. I got a screenshot it shows him cut at the waist with his head flying over my shoulder.

heheh I love this dismemberment stuff. Been making screenshots all day.

In the Swamp, I got out of the AT-ST to fight one of the black armor dudes. I jumped up to the ledge to meet him and pushed him down. He decided to stay down there instead of jumping back up to me, so I got in the AT-ST and stepped on him.

best kill is when I went into one of those rare saber locks in multiplayer and during the saber lock I changed to medium stance. When it ended my opponent stumbled back a little but not much and I immediatly did a diagonal uppercut killing him. It all happened so fast :eek:

Archived