Home

Trapped on mission II, can someone help?

Scarlet Widow

i've been roaming around in here for at least two hours trying to get somewhere, but alas....

There's several doors i've seen around that i can't figure out how to get beyond. i've cilmbed up the arm thing in the freeze chamber and then after that theres no where for me to go because everything is locked, i haven't seen any cracks or vents or anything that i could get into...i'm thinking that maybe one of the doors are buged or soemthing so that it won't open for me, i don't know....its driving me crazy though! If i could i'd go right back thru the door i entered the area in but it won't let me.

Help? Please....

this one's a bugger eh!! here's what you do:

in the area with the blue water, go back up to the 2nd level.. take out the troopers and officer in the far room through the windows.. walk around the ledge to the windows.. shoot the crate, which will explode destroying the control panel, and the bridge closes for you.. you should be able to find you way around from there..

LOL

To be perfectly honest I tried in vain for about 5 minutes to perfect the "forward-jump-couch" move that would get me in through the window.. then, out of frustration I just started shooting inside there and voila... lol, sometimes you gotta get angry to get things done I guess..

Heh interesting.

In my fit of rage I hurled a thermal detonator threw the window because I was in the same predicament also. Walkway came across and I thought... how the hell are you logically supposed to work that one out?!

.. I even tried the forward jump-crouch too. lol.. ah well. ;)

:p ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you loser

Archived