Home

My first skin. Check it out.

Yakuza

I just finished my very first skin ever. It is based on the shadowtrooper model, and in my opninion is just damn cool. I decided to try and post some screen shots of the first version, but I am not exactly sure how yet. I will later finish the blue and red versions, and will also post them as well.

I would appericiate as much feedback as possible. When all are completed I will upload them to the net for everyone to enjoy.

Please keep in mind that this is my first skin ever. So dont be too dissapointed, if it aint that good .

To take ingame shots: type "screenshot" or "/screenshot" without the quote marks, in the console, then it should be in your gamedata folder somewhere, open it up and save it as a gif or jpg.

I don't think this forum has the ability to post attatchments, so you gotta go to a site where you can upload your image and then type img but with your URL instead of that, and take out the spaces between the g and the ]. Or just post the link to the picture. I recommend http://www.freeservers.com, you gotta make an account but it's free fast and easy and you can upload tons of pics. Hope that helps.

Archived