Home

Help on the Artus topside level....please!!!!!!!!

jeffried

I have killed everything on Artus topside, but am not sure what to do now. At the top of the cargo bay that is full of the "two legged imperial walker things" (not familiar with their real name), according to a walkthrough I read, a door that was locked is supposed to be open. Well I have killed everything, and the door is still red, not green. Is there a button I need to press or something? I have turned off the shields for the guns, blown them up, and now can't understand what to do next? Could someone tell me if there is a button I need to press or if this is a bug and i need to do the entire level over again or something. Thanks

Have you destroyed the ATSTs (the walkers) roaming down below? Do that and the door your speaking of will let you through.

If you've already done that, well.... someone noted in the forum that there was bug that if you destroyed the ATSTs before you blew up the cannons you wouldn't be able to progress. I must say, I've never had this problem (I always blow the ATSTs up before the cannons) but it is possible you've got a bug and need to revert to an old saved game.

Archived