Home

How in gods name do you do the spinfliP?????

Distroyed

I cant figure it out for the life of me. Ive done it twice in a row 50 times, but I cant figure out the pattern. Has something to do with ju jumping + primary +forward +backward + strafe... but I cant get it right. If anyone knows how to do it properly plz post it!

hehe damn it...

just as when we thought we had it all figured out.

I'm still experimenting with a few things right now, but I'm still coming up with a blank for the spin twirl move though...

Before anyone says anything, I know about the overhead swipe move. From all the posts I've been reading though there seems to be another spin move that's in there that no one has gotten yet.

Just a question though, as I've never seen this specific move done. Does Kyle spin in this animation?

Dark one, you're a moron. First off, dont bother posting when you dont plan on helping, and secondly I've frequently performed the spinflip-attack while using the medium stance.

I think you have to be near an enemy to do it. At least that's how it seems. I did it 3 times in a row being near an enemy, pressing jump+forward+strafeleft+primary simultaneously after standing still. But I cant replicate it without an enemy around Ive noticed. Someone needs to ask the game designers...

There's another thread around here about this same move. Medium stance, directly face your opponent, must be at a somewhat close range, then hit forward, then primary fire + jump simultaneously. Try it out, you'll get it down after a while.

forheksted, yes, thats the saber flip, not a fun move as it usually kills you (something to di with the fact that you hold a saber so that it sticks up over your head, and then when some one trys to jump over you they hit it...)

Originally posted by toolboi

forheksted, yes, thats the saber flip, not a fun move as it usually kills you (something to di with the fact that you hold a saber so that it sticks up over your head, and then when some one trys to jump over you they hit it...)

Erm...I've never once been killed while performing this move...SP or MP....

Originally posted by dustin_136

Or if you run forward, hit primary, then jump, Kyle does this sweet 180 attack flip that will let you attack and sometimes flank your enemy.

I've tried this move in single and multiplayer, it works in single but not in multi. When I try in multiplayer, he does this other move where he jumps up, spins and lands again and cant move for a second or 2.

Worf

Ok ok enough with this stuff.. here it is:

run towards the enemy.

when you`re about to hit him, press jump,right,fire.

in that order, and quickly.

Simple, no ? ;)

Try it and let me know if that`s the one you mean.

You`ll do a nice 180 flipturn and end up with the saber stretched out to your right just like a reallife samurai lol

HeavyWacko out

I'm not sure, but it seems to work for me while either a) attacking an enemy, probably because the saber "locks" on and will follow the enemy no matter where they are in relation to you, or b) blocking laser blasts headed in you direction. I'm not sure why, but using Force speed seems to help as well.

Archived