Home

Cutting off Body Parts

Catfish

I'm sure most of you know that there is a way to enable the ability to sever almost every part of the enemies body using your lightsaber. I unfortunately didn't find this out until well into the game and all it did was make an awesome game that much better. I am wondering if anyone has any good screenshots of people getting hacked to pieces with the saber. I am looking for a good wallpaper.

And for anyone who is not using this cheat please do so ASAP.

open your console with shift + ~

type "devallmap" enter

type "g_saberrealistccombat 1" enter

then watch the heads fly.

My guess is that the release of the game was targeted at a 13+ plus rating so they could sell to all the kiddies out there. It would have definately gotten an M if they included cutting off body parts, it is pretty graphic. So, yes, it is a cheat. Enable the cheat with devallmap and then enter g_saberrealisticcombat 1. It totally rocks...

Originally posted by Catfish

I'm sure most of you know that there is a way to enable the ability to sever almost every part of the enemies body using your lightsaber. I unfortunately didn't find this out until well into the game and all it did was make an awesome game that much better. I am wondering if anyone has any good screenshots of people getting hacked to pieces with the saber. I am looking for a good wallpaper.

And for anyone who is not using this cheat please do so ASAP.

open your console with shift + ~

type "devallmap" enter

type "g_saberrealistccombat 1" enter

then watch the heads fly.

Note: g_saberRealisticCombat 1 is all thats required to cut linms off, so long as you set it up in the setup menu.

devmapall allows cheats, like no_clip 1 to be used, but realistic saber combat is NOT a cheat in single player. To make the saber a little more effective use helpmeobi 1 with it, otherwise you must physically scing the saber to cut a body part off.

Archived