Home

Will there be extra Skins?

Darth Maniac

1) When are we finally going to get some decent skins made??? I really really want some more characters to play. Surely with all the Quake 3 Star Wars skins out there it would be a doddle to convert them - or am I wrong about this??

2) More importantly when the skins are released, will we be able to use them in multiplayer so that everyone else can see them? My main online gaming experience is with the excellent Elite Force - however in that game you could never play online without the official skins that came with the game on release.

From what I can gather about Quake 3 many of the servers did support the more popular skins (Might be wrong though as I never played it!!). As it seems that Jedi Knight 2 will be WAY more popular than the chronically underrated Elite Force does anyone think that any of the better servers will allow the skins to be used when they are made? If so how will I identify them and know which skins are supported?

I guess I'm hoping someone with more multiplay game experience can ease my mind here. Do the more popular games get skin support?

By the way - Which site do you think will have the best collection of skins (And maps/mods) when they start to come out?

Many Thanks!!!

- Darth Maniac

P.S; Raven - if you do any more 'Official' skins please - PLEASE, don't wait for the full expansion pack to come out before releasing them. At the very least I would love to have all the movie Jedi's in skin form soon.

Archived