Home

Very Interesting Cheat

Sid Sinister

If you type in "setforceall 6" (without the quotation marks) into the console and after closing the close and do a mind trick on any enemy you can take control of them for a short period. I tried to do it on Luke and didn't work but it works on all dark jedi.

Originally posted by Willmore

since i haven't myself tries that cheat yet, how good is the offense, maxed out ? can you just slash the enemy with super speed ?

As I understand it, you get 2 further sabre stances (on top of light, med, heavy). The indicator doesn't have new colours for these but you can see the change in stance...

The only thing I wish was to be able to pull off some of those extra moves that the AI pulls off with these 2 extra stances, but we will have to be content with the 2 extra stances. The extra light stance is faster and loses the crouched upwards stroke while moving forward with attack. The extra Strong attack is faster and I am not sure but I think it a "lil" weaker than the normal strong attack, he uses it one handed at times also. I think its the same stance that Desann uses.

Indeed, the 2 stances are "dark jedi" stances. They are what Desan and Tavion use. Notice that Tavion is incredibly fast? Thats why.

Mind control at that level is useless unless you have god, as you become helpless and guys attack you.

I also dont like saber throw level 3 (self guiding sux) but...

Archived