Home

Trash Password

darth myleous

Go back to the corridor with the door which leads you to the gantries above the trash compactors. At about head height along a wall, there's a grating; use your saber to cut it and jump up into the narrow tunnel with metal bars blocking it off. Look down through the bars and shoot the explosive box. It'll blow a hole in the wall. Go back out the tunnel and jump down into the room with the boxes and go through the door. You should now see flaming debris on the floor of the next room. Go through the hole in the wall and follow the passage to the left. This will take you down to Reelo's detention block. Lando's down there.

Spoiler!!

I don't know what the previous guy was talking about about going through the door after blowing up the crate.

I did it this way: First, like he said, I blew up the crate. Then, I went up on the catwalk and used boxes to get back to the main floor (the one where you start). Next, starting at the entrance to this room, I ran to the door that is set in a recess (I think it's the 4th door from the entrance if you go right) . Anyway, you can just try all of the doors until you find the right one. The correct one will look like the opposite side of the door that the previous guy was talking about. There should be a door that won't open (it's locked from the other side; the locked side is where you could drop down to get some powerups, etc on your way up to the catwalk) with a grate right above it. To the right there will be a HUGE hole in the wall (you can also listen for a burning sound). Go in there and follow all of the doors, etc until you find Lando in the prison. Hope this helps.

Archived