Home

Luke -A New Hope- Skin

OpTiMaL

This looks really cool! Good job mate

I think you've put too much blur wher ehis neck meets the collar though, and maybe make his hair a little more blonde since it is like that in A New Hope.

Wow! Great job! I'm really hoping for more skins like this one. I'd also like to see X-Wing Pilot Luke and Bespin Luke in particular, though I hope eventually we get every outfit he's ever worn. :) Same goes for Han, Lando, etc. Great job! Let us know if you make any improvements or are working on anything else...and somebody let the site admins know about this...it should be on the main page.

Nice job, but I think you should add alittle more shading, and more detail if possible. Just some constructive criticism, keep in mind.

Keep up the good work, mate.

Wolf

PS. Alittle update on the tutorial...about halfway done on it. Should be done by tomorrow, or late tonight.

a good attempt.

I think however a bit more detail to the front of the skin, Luke's chest, would be a good idea, for instance like the way it's folded. Also, the belt is pretty meaty in the actual film, and he even has a white stormtrooper's belt when he gets to the deathstar, leaving his cloathes to be a creamy colour, not quite a virgin white.

keep it up though!

I had to find another host, because when I made the changes the file size was larger than they allowed. So now it is on Tripod. I don't know how much I can do to the belt as far as making it bigger. The belt they designed on that model is completely flat.

I will still give the belt a try. I will look into the white belt, and perhaps changing the direction of the folds on the front of the shirt.

I will release the latest one I have done so far.

http://optimal6.tripod.com/index.html

There are still some things I notice needed to be changed (like the boots), but I will release yet another skin to fix those hopefully in a few days.

Ok. This is the final one. Go to the site for a list of changes and the link to download.

Learned a bit from my first experience with skinning and am working on ideas for a new project now.

Have fun with the skin.

Archived