Home

Defensive Position.

Tyler582

This is a quote from the manual. " You can block an opponents lightsaber attack only when you are in the ready position or defensive position." Is defensive a diff position, or did i misread this? Also Ive never had a saber lock in multiplayer, how does that work?

I can help you with the saber lock; when you and your opponent both swing certain ways and connect, your sabers will come together and you'll be pushing on one another for ground. Just mash fire as fast as you can (or as much as you want to torture your mouse), and you'll see your guy either gaining leverage or losing it on-screen. The loser either gets pushed down onto the ground or just shoved away depending on how much they lost by.

As for the defensive position, I'm just as curious as you, I've had very little luck blocking other sabers in both SP and MP.

I havent had any problems blocking lightsabers in single player. I try to keep them at a certain distance though, since when they get close enough they can get through your defenses easier. Usually when they run at me I run at them in medium stance and do the right+forward+attack move. It seems to lock more and leaves you in a good position to slice them from top to bottom once you win the lock.

Archived