Home

Changing saber color in SP

brownie18

First u need to have cheats enabled i think, got to console (shift+`) and type "HelpUsObi 1" (minus quotes), hit enter. After that, change your color by typing "saberColor green" or whatever color u want. Get your choice by just typing "saberColor" and it will tell you what colors are available.

Originally posted by TheLonelyBard

a model is the pivot points (like elbows and knees bending) and the general build of the character (muscle tone, size of each part of the body etc). the skin is the texture on the top of the model (hair color, colors of clothing, skin etc)

say you wanted a Bib fortuna (jabbas helping assistant) as your model he would have to have extra tenticals ect.

thats what a model.

a skin is if you wanted vader you would make the skin fit the model of a stormie. get it ?

Originally posted by Lt. Durden

First u need to have cheats enabled i think, got to console (shift+`) and type "HelpUsObi 1" (minus quotes), hit enter. After that, change your color by typing "saberColor green" or whatever color u want. Get your choice by just typing "saberColor" and it will tell you what colors are available.

I use devmapall to get the cheats going

Archived