Home

Just how many dismemberment zones ARE there?

toolboi

Ive noticed that there must be 3 zones in the arm along. At the shoulder, at the elbow, in the middle of the forearm, and at the wrist for each arm. Thats 6 all together. Then theres the hip and the knee (and possible the foot?) which adds 4 more, and the head and the waist which adds 2 more.

12 zones Ive counted, thats pretty damn cool. Now if only they split the body and waist vertically, adding 2 more, allowing for a down the middle attack.

Guest Forceflow

I am not sure, but somewhere I heard there are 24 (or was it 27, not sure) I know you can cut your oponents into half, but you need to change one of the console seetings for that. (Not sure which one) I think it's the proability to chop 'em. I had it set and when I let loose my lightsaber I was literally chopping them into bits and pieces, I found it a bit too much.

Though the cuting in half doesn't seem to be finished as there wa the texture missing that normally apears at the end of wounds.

Well basicly they only work in Single Player cause when u turn them of in Multiplayer the server becomes unstable.

This is how u do it:

Multiplayer dismemberment:

G_dismember 100

cg_dismember 1

do it when u've started the server

for saber realistic fights in SP type:

HelpUsobi 1

g_saberRealisticCombat 1

It's funny. The other day, I did a battle with Tavion. We locked 'Sabers, and I won the lock. I inputted a command, and I did a very, very clean vertical slice from top to bottom (with slo-mo on). I rarely am able to pull of a move with such precesion before. It was a breathtaking sight. Two-handed grip, round pull upwards, and then a sharp, clean, fast slice downwards, touching her head, and going all the way down to the...well...crotch. I could just imagine her being chopped into two symeterical halfs.

But instead, her head fell off, and her torso disconnected with her waist. And she crumpled to the ground in a heap. Talk about ruining the moment! '-)

Yech.. This needs to be fixed in a mod - adding a vertical dismemberment zone to the models would be killer! Litterally. But that would take a lot of work, as he/she would need to do it for each model. Oh well.

At least that slice was magnifacent. ;-)

Wow, nicely done. :)

In SP, all I ever seem to get are arm dismemberments which is sorta boring. I'd love to see a head roll off. Maybe I need to play around in MP more.

Does anyone know how dismemberment supposedly makes MP unstable as someone mentioned in this thread?

Archived